All the Perks
Why the Drive-In
- Two great movies for one low price
- Stereo Sound from your car radio!! Turn it up or down – just the way YOU like it!
- Comfy seating in your own car! Bring pillows and blankets. It’s like having a big screen with the comforts of home! Plus, the little ones can stretch out and sleep in the back seat!
- You control the climate in your own car!! Never too hot or too cold!
- Kids 3 and under are FREE!
Stereo Sound – FM 92.1
- Listen in stereo from your car or ANY battery-operated FM radio.
- We have a limited number of radios for rent at the snack bar. (Bring your driver’s license.)
- We have a new FM transmitter! The sound is great!
We go way beyond popcorn and candy! The snack bar is open as soon as the gate opens. It remains open until about 15 minutes into the second movie. Come early! Find your favorite parking spot. Have dinner with the family, and let the kids enjoy the playground before the movie starts. *The menu will be added to the website soon!
- The playground is now open.
- Use at your own risk.
- Parents, by allowing your kids to use the playground, you assume all risks of injury, including those associated with the COVID-19 virus.
2133 Hwy 30E Athens, Tennessee 37303
Things to Know
- Adults (12 and up) $7
- Kids (4-11) $5
- Kids (3 and under) FREE
- YES! We do accept cards at the box office and the snack bar. A .50 cent charge will be added to help minimize the expense of accepting digital payments.
- Do not drive faster than 5 M.P.H. and please watch for children!
- Park as close to the pole as you can to allow room for two cars between the poles.
- You are more than welcome to back into a parking spot.
- If you open your hatch to sit in the back, please bring a rope to tie the hatch level with the top of the car.
- Chairs are welcome, but please sit in front of your car rather than beside it to allow for another car to park there.
- LIGHTS OFF! If your parking lights stay on, please cover them during the movie.
- If you plan to run your car during the movie, please make sure that you can turn your lights off.
- It may seem like a simple thing, but please make sure you take your foot off the brake, so the people behind you will have an enjoyable experience.
- Pets are welcome. Please keep them on a leash or inside your vehicle.
- If they potty, please be kind and scoop so others do not have to spend their night out cleaning their shoes.
- Do not bring outside food.
- Do not leave the property and try to re-enter.
- Do not order food to be delivered here.
- Be courteous to others. They are out for an enjoyable evening.
- Place all trash in a trash receptacle. They are placed all over the lot as well as one near the exit.